Why ICT's?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

RSS

Hi all,

I am starting to feel a bit frazzled after today. I think I might need water or maybe something stronger to calm my nervous system. I think I have everything set up in google reader now, I am sure that it will take a bit of time to get used to all of this but it is quite good fun. I am just hoping I have done it right!!! I am scared to log out in case I can't get back again.

Even after the few weeks that I have been engaged in this course I can see how useful a tool it is going to be. In pursuing this and other exercises I am going to (hopefully) develop my skills in order to share them with my students in the future. There is such a wealth of information that is accessible now, how we find and use that information is of paramount importance. However, using varying multimedia devices to engage learners is something that cannot be avoided in a learning management environment. The ability to create active learners generates an atmosphere of co-operation, shared experiences, cross curricular integration, promotion of critical/analytical thought and ultimately fun.

Once again, this is definitely a work in progress. I hope I am on the right track.

Cheers,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment